Sunday, September 6, 2009

RJA#3B

Genetic manipulation in human beings, as a topic, has a slew of possibly useful information for writing my paper. The only problem is that because genetic manipulation is such a huge array of different interconnected, scientific information, its hard to focus on an aspect or particular issue that is narrow enough. For my research to be efficient, I need to narrow my topic as soon as possible! I think that if I focused on the controversy between the genetic manipulation of humans for medical applications it would be easier to cover, but still there is a lot of information because of how immensly impactful this technology could be. To narrow the topic I used the focusing questions and found that i'm most interested in the uses that involve reproduction and genetic disease. This smaller division of information within the controversy as a whole should be sufficient to write a well-researched paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment